1. Nominated in ASEAN Champion of Biodiversity Youth Category
Representing the Philippines held at Dusit Hotel on April 2011.
2. One of the Top 20 National Finalist of Ten Accomplished Youth Organization
(TAYO) in the Philippines, awarded in Malacaņang on December 2010.
3. Received Mayor Edward S. Hagedorn Achievement Award for the out-of-school-youth
and conservation Program in Puerto Princesa City on March 2010 at the City Coliseum.
4. Received a Certificate of Recognition from Conservation International
Philippines by organizing Teachers Training Workshop on the Web of Life and Climate Change in Palawan and Calapan City, Mindoro
5. Receieved a Certificate of Recognition from the Department of
Education-City Division Office by organizing Teachers Training Workshop on the Web of Life in Puerto Princesa City in 2006.
6. Received a Plaque of Recognition from Oplan Linis Program
of the City Government of Puerto Princesa as Co- organizer of International Coastal Clean-up
in Puerto Princesa 2004.
7. Recipient of KABALIKAT Award in 2004 given by Technical Education
Skills Development Authority (TESDA) for providing technical skills training for out-of-school-youth in Puerto Princesa City